Here goes this week’s Friday favorites! Enjoy!
- I’ve received many messages about my eyebrows (even I am laughing at this but I am here to help you out!). No, I did not get them micro-bladed; I discovered a magical little pencil that gives you the look of microblading for about $25. It’s the Anastasia Brow Pencil link HERE. I use the Taupe color. It will change your brow game!
2. If you follow me on Instagram you know I just got THESE incredible pillows off Etsy! The quality is amazing and the prices cannot be beat! Highly recommend. I found one for our living room, one for our bedroom and two for the BarnHouse – they are all perfect and just what I was hoping for!
3. Our Christmas candles are HERE! This season we are offering Vineyard Christmas and Holiday Hearth – both 100% sure to put you in the holiday spirit! These scents are making me so happy 🙂
4. And so are our match strikers! Be sure to check back to see just how cute they are!
5. I’ve got my eye on THIS top …. so perfect for fall!
6. And THESE overalls! They are Abercrombie (throwback!) but I’ve read great reviews. I love the wash!
7. And lastly, today is the launch of Studio McGee TV show! I am so excited to watch this and SO incredible happy for them! I’m working tonight and most of the weekend, so my girlfriend and I are having a girls night on Monday – champagne, cheese plate and new home show? Perfection! If you watch it let me know what you think!
Have a beautiful weekend!